- This event has passed.
Is Cohousing Right for You 1: Personal Vision, Mission & Values
August 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75 – $100
Module 1: Personal vision, mission and values
August 20th, 2020
7pm – 9pm
During the first webinar we will:
- Get to know one another
- Review the core cohousing concepts with Q&A for clarification
- Reflect on personal visions of cohousing and what it might be like to live in cohousing
- Co-develop a group vision of cohousing
- Identify and discuss personal values and how they guide individual and group behaviour
- Hear from cohousing community members about their forming and formed communities who will share their experience
- Answer any questions with a short Q&A
The cost to attend is $75 per person or $100 per household*. Registration includes participation in the four webinar workshops, pre-workshop questionnaires, handouts and a certificate of completion.
Space is limited to TWENTY FOUR (24) participants per series, so we encourage you to reserve your pass early. To be notified of spaces opening up or future events, add your name to our mailing list by sending an email to info@CohousingOptions.ca.
*Please note that household registrants can include up to FOUR (4) adult/teen family members living in the same home. We recommend that each participant have access to their own computer, phone or tablet in order to participate in the breakout discussions. To access the discount code please use the code HOUSEHOLD if you are booking TWO (2) tickets. If you have more than two family members register two people and email us at alexander@CohousingOptions.ca or call 647-403-9048.
- Cohousing Options Canada