- This event has passed.
Is Cohousing Right for You 4: Hopes & Fears
November 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75 – $100
During the fourth webinar we will:
- Explore our hopes and fears about living in cohousing
- Practice deep listening without evaluation
- Explore ways to mitigate or address our fears
- Discuss whether cohousing is a good fit (and why or why not)?
- Review next steps for those interested in starting a community or in joining a formed or forming community
- Answer any questions with a short Q&A
The cost to attend is $75 per person or $100 per household*. Registration includes participation in the four webinar workshops, pre-workshop questionnaires, handouts and a certificate of completion.
Space is limited to TWENTY FOUR (24) participants per series, so we encourage you to reserve your pass early. To be notified of spaces opening up or future events, add your name to our mailing list by sending an email to info@CohousingOptions.ca.
*Please note that household registrants can include up to FOUR (4) adult/teen family members living in the same home. We recommend that each participant have access to their own computer, phone or tablet in order to participate in the breakout discussions. To access the discount code please use the code HOUSEHOLD if you are booking TWO (2) tickets. If you have more than two family members register two people and email us at alexander@CohousingOptions.ca or call 647-403-9048.
- November 12
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- $75 – $100
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- aging, cohousing, cohousingoptionscanada, education, information events, is cohouisngrightforyou, workshop, youtube
- Cohousing Options Canada