- This event has passed.
Is Cohousing Right for You 2: Getting it Built: Overview of Site Criteria, Work plans, Budgets, Bylaws & Incorporation
August 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75 – $100
Module 2: Getting it built
August 27th, 2020
7pm – 9pm
During the second webinar we will:
- Review the typical phases from group formation to move-in
- Note what groups can do for themselves and where professionals are needed
- A high-level break down of the costs of development
- An example budget
- An example cash call
- Provide an overview of incorporation and the transition from developer to resident
- Introduce the site search process
- Talk about financial readiness of members and the community
- Answer any questions with a short Q&A
The cost to attend is $75 per person or $100 per household*. Registration includes participation in the four webinar workshops, pre-workshop questionnaires, handouts and a certificate of completion.
Space is limited to TWENTY FOUR (24) participants per series, so we encourage you to reserve your pass early. To be notified of spaces opening up or future events, add your name to our mailing list by sending an email to info@CohousingOptions.ca.
*Please note that household registrants can include up to FOUR (4) adult/teen family members living in the same home. We recommend that each participant have access to their own computer, phone or tablet in order to participate in the breakout discussions. To access the discount code please use the code HOUSEHOLD if you are booking TWO (2) tickets. If you have more than two family members register two people and email us at alexander@CohousingOptions.ca or call 647-403-9048.
- Cohousing Options Canada