- This event has passed.
Is Cohousing Right for You? Module 2: Getting it Built
April 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Module 2: Getting it Built
Tuesday April 12, 2022
7pm – 9pm Eastern Time – Toronto
Take a deeper dive into how cohousing develops and overview site criteria, work plans, budgets, bylaws & incorporation.
During the second webinar we will:
- Review the typical phases from group formation to move-in
- Note what groups can do for themselves and where professionals are needed.
- A high-level break down of the costs of development
- An example budgets.
- An example cash call
- Provide an overview of incorporation and the transition from developer to resident.
- Introduce the site search process.
- Talk about financial readiness of members and the community.
- Answer any questions with a short Q&A
- April 12
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Webinar, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- cohousing, cohousingoptionscanada, colliving, community, education, food security, happiness, information events, is cohouisngrightforyou, iscohousingrightforme, meetup, nova scotia, sociocracy, sudbury, sustainabilty, workshop, youtube
- Cohousing Options Canada
- View Organizer Website