- This event has passed.
Is Cohousing Right for You? Module 3: Living in Community
June 21, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
During the third webinar we will:
• Discuss challenging characters and situations.
• Explore inclusion, exclusion and who we would like in our community and why.
• Explore ways we might deal with challenges in community.
• Dig into the importance of group process and social dynamics.
• Introduce tools and skills that help foster healthy communications, conflict resolution, effective decision making, etc.
• Discuss what you personally would like to change or keep if you lived in cohousing.
• Answer any questions with a short Q&A
The cost to attend is $75 per person or $100 per household*. Registration includes participation in the four webinar workshops, pre-workshop questionnaires, handouts and a certificate of completion. Space is limited to TWENTY-FOUR (24) participants per series, so we encourage you to reserve your pass early. To be notified of spaces opening up or future events, add your name to our mailing list by sending an email to info@CohousingOptions.ca.
*Please note that household registrants can include up to FOUR (4) adult/teen family members living in the same home. We recommend that each participant have access to their own computer, phone or tablet in order to participate in the breakout discussions. To access the discount code please use the code HOUSEHOLD if you are booking TWO (2) tickets. If you have more than two family members register two people and email us at alexander@CohousingOptions.ca or call 647-403-9048.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I WANT MORE INFORMATION?
For more information, please contact Alexander Theodorakidis at email@example.com or 647-403-9048.
- June 21, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- aging, cohousing, cohousingoptionscanada, community, education, happiness, information events, is cohouisngrightforyou, iscohousingrightforme, sociocracy, sustainabilty, webinar, workshop, youtube
- Cohousing Options Canada
- View Organizer Website