- This event has passed.
Won’t You be My Neighbour – How does building community, build cohousing?
September 14, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$130
How does building community, build cohousing?
Date: September 14th – 7-9 PM
What you will learn:
- How to explore and address your fears regarding community building and living in community
- The technical (skills, policies, etc.), cultural (knowledge, beliefs, customs, etc.) and marketing/communications priorities every community needs to take into consideration
- How to map out what you have, and what you need, to build community
- Strategies and tactics for bonding, education and orientation
- Technical and marketing tips and tricks
- Recommended next steps once you know where you are
- A 90 minute fireside chat with live Q&A
- Participants will receive a copy of the book State of the Art Cohousing by Alexandria Levitt and Charles Durrett, a set of Cohousing Options Canada 8 postcards summarizing cohousing & a Community Building Checklist
- September 14, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- aging, cohousing, cohousingoptionscanada, community, education, happiness, information events, sociocracy, sustainabilty, workshop
- Cohousing Options Canada
- Levitt CoHo