- This event has passed.
Won’t You Be My Neighbour? What makes a great Neighbour and neighbourhood, and why does it matter?
September 21, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$130
What makes a great Neighbour and neighbourhood, and why does it matter?
Date: September 21st, 7 – 9pm
What you will learn:
- Why your childhood, college….or if you’re lucky, adult, neighbourhood and home matter and can help guide you and your community
- The underlying principles of high functioning communities, neighbourhoods, households and homes
- Hard, but important conversations, and ways to make them easier (and more positively impactful)
- Strategies, tactics and tools and why they matter….and don’t
- Real life stories, challenges and solutions from a member of Eastern North America’s first cohousing community
- Participants will be asked to complete a questionnaire and personal “mapping” exercises in preperation for the workshop
- A 15 minute presentation highlighting core principles
- A series of breakout groups and interactive discussions concluding in with a Q&A
- Dyan Wiley (Pioneer Valley Cohousing, Founding Member)
- September 21, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- aging, cohousing, cohousingoptionscanada, happiness, information events, is cohouisngrightforyou, meetup, sociocracy, sustainabilty, workshop
- Cohousing Options Canada
- Levitt CoHo