- This event has passed.
Is Cohousing Right for You?
April 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Join Cohousing Options Canada for our 4-part online workshop series of learning, discovery and reflection where you will find out:
- What is it like living in a cohousing neighbourhood.
- What it takes financially and skillswise to develop and live in cohousing.
- Whether it is right for you!
During the workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Reflect on your own drivers and how they relate to cohousing.
- Learn and experience some of the skills used in cohousing groups.
- Meet others interested in cohousing.
- Meet people already living in cohousing.
- Learn how to join a community as well as how to start your own.
- Ask us anything.
The four modules will be hosted online from 7pm – 9pm EDT and are as follows:
- Module 1: Personal Vision, Mission & Values (Tuesday April 5, 2022)
- Module 2: Getting it Built (Tuesday April 12, 2022)
- Module 3: Living in Community (Tuesday April 19, 2022)
- Module 4: Hopes and Fears (Tuesday April 26, 2022)
Sessions will be recorded and circulated via private YouTube video (Google account required) along with handouts to all registered participants after each workshop.