6 month course starts July
Caddis Collaborative and Schemata Workshop present:
A training program designed for architects or architecture students who want to design community-driven housing skillfully
It’s a program designed for architects who want to design community-driven housing. The program will include:
- Convenient online resources
- Learn at your own pace
- Monthly deep dives led by a cohousing professional
- Access to our Learning Library
In 6 months, you will:
- Gain tools to design successful community-oriented neighborhoods
- Learn from professionals with experience designing for multi-family housing
- Collaborate with other architects and share ideas
- Build a network of people who are interested in Cohousing
- Develop the tools to catalyze a project in your area
- Be ready to partner with a cohousing architect or cohousing developer on a forming community.
Get you Applications in by June 4th!
Led by Grace Kim, Schemata Workshop, and Bryan Bowen, Caddis Collaborative, renowned cohousing architects. Grace and Bryan work with communities around the world to design and build neighborhoods that thrive.